The bore is made from variable section flexible material to assist swimming, and the top part is slightly bent to follow the profile of the diver’s head. The shape of the coloured splash-top has been designed to prevent water from splashing in. The purge system has an elliptical valve and is contained in a special water collection well. The mouthpiece is identical to the ones mounted on Cressi regulators and can be swapped as the need may be.
Purge system and bore are connected by a corrugated section on the outer side only (smooth inside) that make it possible for the mouthpiece and the drainage well to drop down into a handy vertical rest position, perfect for scuba diving. The mask attachment is the rapid, height adjustable clip-on.
- Bore is made from variable section flexible material to assist swimming
- Top part slightly bent to follow profile of head
- Splash top designed to prevent water ingress
- Mask attachment is the rapid, height adjustable clip on
- Perfect for scuba diving or snorkelling